CMOS analog circuit design
- CMOS analog circuit design
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0638/86014275-d.html Publisher description
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0638/86014275-t.html Table of contents only
- New York : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, c1987
- xiii, 701 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- GKG.LWB.621.382.049.77 ALLE 87 (Graaf Karel de Goedelaan Kortrijk)
- Linear integrated circuits
Metal oxide semiconductors, Complementary
Vlsi geïntegreerde schakelingen
- This text presents the principles and techniques for designing analog circuits to be implemented in a CMOS technology. The level is appropriate for seniors and graduate students familiar with basic electronics, including biasing, modeling, circuit analysis, and some familiarity with frequency response. Students learn the methodology of analog integrated circuit design through a hierarchically-oriented approach to the subject that provides thorough background and practical guidance for designing CMOS analog circuits, including modeling, simulation, and testing. The authors' vast industrial experience and knowledge is reflected in the circuits, techniques, and principles presented. They even identify the many common pitfalls that lie in the path of the beginning designer--expert advice from veteran designers. The text mixes the academic and practical viewpoints in a treatment that is neither superficial nor overly detailed, providing the perfect balance.