Action inquiry : the secret of timely and transforming leadership
- Action inquiry : the secret of timely and transforming leadership
- Torbert, William R.; Cook-Greuter, Susanne R.
- San Francisco, CA : Berrett-Koehler, 2004
- X, 248 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Communication in organizations
- ""Action inquiry"" is the process of transformational learning that individuals (and even whole organizations) can undertake to better assess current dangers and opportunities, act in a timely manner, and make future visions come true. Through short stories of leadership and organizational changes in the areas of business, politics, health care, and education, this book illustrates how this process can increase personal integrity, improve relationships, and lead to company profitability and long-term success.