- Maker pro
- Altman, Mitch; Baichtal, John
- Sebastopol : Maker Media, 2015
- Xii, 147 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- "Edited by John Baichtal ; foreword by Joey Hudy"--Cover.
"Make: makezine.com"--Back cover.
- New business enterprises
- Maker Pro is a book of essays by more than a dozen prominent and up-and-coming professional makers (Maker Pros). Each essay includes advice and stories on topics such as starting a kit-making business, taking a hardware project open-source, and plenty of encouragement to "quit your day job." This book is a reference for anyone who dreams of turning a hobby into a small business, and features stories from well-known professional makers; it will turn aspiration into inspiration.