Public relations : writing and media techniques
- Public relations : writing and media techniques
- Wilcox, Dennis L.; Reber, Bryan H.
- http://www.zizoshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/1200x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/7/9780205873340.jpg (Howest)
- New Jersey : Pearson Education, 2013
- XXIV, 534 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Includes index.
- Public relations Authorship
- Public Relations Writing and Media Techniques is the most comprehensive and up-to-date public relations writing text available. With real-world examples of award-winning work by PR professionals, this new edition continues to help students master the many techniques needed to reach a variety of audiences in today’s digital age. The text thoroughly integrates new communication technologies—the Internet, Webcasting, etc.—and shows students the many techniques currently in use to reach a variety of audiences. Clearly written and well-organized, this book emphasizes the nuts and bolts of writing, producing, and distributing public relations materials through traditional and social media. The author provides step-by-step procedures illustrated by examples from actual campaigns to engage today’s students. This text also serves as an invaluable resource for public relations practitioners in the field.